Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Malaysian GP Countdown

<script src="http://www.clocklink.com/embed.js"></script><script type="text/javascript" language="JavaScript">obj=new Object;obj.clockfile="9002e-red.swf";obj.TimeZone="GMT";obj.width=320;obj.height=20;obj.From="2011,1,25,19,00,00";obj.Title="Malaysian%20GP";obj.wmode="transparent";showClock(obj);</script>

Latest topics
» Dirt 3 Sign up
Malaysian Gp Post Race comment/incidents EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 10:56 am by Craigieboy

» finally f1 2011 info
Malaysian Gp Post Race comment/incidents EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 5:52 am by s0ft_c0p1

» We race tonight
Malaysian Gp Post Race comment/incidents EmptyTue May 31, 2011 6:00 am by topgearstig

» everyone not playing f1 or being online
Malaysian Gp Post Race comment/incidents EmptyTue May 31, 2011 3:22 am by s0ft_c0p1

» Scarp last post. BUT R WE RACING TOMOZ 17th
Malaysian Gp Post Race comment/incidents EmptyTue May 17, 2011 2:14 pm by Jonneh-

» Is the champ this Tuesday I don't want it to be
Malaysian Gp Post Race comment/incidents EmptySun May 15, 2011 1:03 pm by topgearstig

» PSN BACK! YBYBYBYBYBYBYB
Malaysian Gp Post Race comment/incidents EmptySun May 15, 2011 12:42 pm by Mclaren-F1__

» f1 2011 pre order thought i let u know
Malaysian Gp Post Race comment/incidents EmptyTue May 03, 2011 1:42 am by s0ft_c0p1

» Psn back may 3rd
Malaysian Gp Post Race comment/incidents EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 11:21 am by topgearstig

Malaysian Gp Post Race comment/incidents

3 posters

Go down

Malaysian Gp Post Race comment/incidents Empty Malaysian Gp Post Race comment/incidents

Post  JOE-BAKER---4 Tue Jan 25, 2011 1:57 pm

Hope everyone had a good race!!! Ok guys time to discuss the 3rd round of the championship.
1)How was your race?
2)Any punctures or incidents?
3)Where did you finish?
4)Are you happy with the result?

JOE-BAKER---4
JOE-BAKER---4

Back to top Go down

Malaysian Gp Post Race comment/incidents Empty my summary

Post  JOE-BAKER---4 Tue Jan 25, 2011 2:08 pm

fukin hell how long is highlights. quali on options wasnt good only did a option banker and abandoned 3 prime runs.so many battles and inccidents e.g. johnny on me in turn 4. the one with jed my fault and one with phil racing inccident. for Jed one i should get a warning defo or grid pen for china due to fact he wasn't behind me in final order. I am pleased i was best of rest in one of my favourite tracks especially on new capture card. due to the fact i am second i think people are tryin to get me a penalty in the race which i dont think for the foul and my first inccident is appropriate. but pleased, well done phil for strategy and shame about incident; no doubt in my mind you would of made a successful move a few corners later on your options, thats racing i guess.

p.s. i win award for worst pit llane entrance nearly destroyin it

Last edited by JOE-BAKER---4 on Tue Jan 25, 2011 3:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
JOE-BAKER---4
JOE-BAKER---4

Back to top Go down

Malaysian Gp Post Race comment/incidents Empty Re: Malaysian Gp Post Race comment/incidents

Post  topgearstig Tue Jan 25, 2011 2:16 pm

This is the race highlights enjoy sorry there is no sound

https://www.youtube.com/user/arsenal12373?feature=mhum#p/a/u/0/F3zWjDFvmxE
topgearstig
topgearstig

Back to top Go down

Malaysian Gp Post Race comment/incidents Empty Re: Malaysian Gp Post Race comment/incidents

Post  Pip Van Winkle Tue Jan 25, 2011 2:21 pm

Well made a surprise return to the championship as a wildcard. The race itself was very messy at the beginning with a number of incidents which I couldn't steer clear of. That was frustrating and got involved in a few myself. Jack made a clean overtake which was for 5th (I think) at the time before he made a mistake shortly after. Joe had an incident with Jed which let me get away and was up to 2nd. Up until the pit stop not alot happened for me but that was about to change. On lap 20 I made my pit stop and came out behind both Joe and Andy, however Andy went wide into turn 1 and I hugged the apex but Andy came back and we had a very slight incident. I was then after Joe or so I thought but couldn't catch him even on option tyres. Another frustrating factor in the race. I was catching him slowly and made a half attempt at turn 4 but nothing happened of that. Then at the penultimate corner on lap 26, Joe runs wide, I get passed him just on the straight and then BANG, collision and Im way off at the last corner, I did miss my braking point like. Almost lose it coming back on the track and come home in 3rd place. Am I happy with the result? I should be but can only think of what might have been.

Pip Van Winkle

Back to top Go down

Post  topgearstig Tue Jan 25, 2011 2:42 pm

Guys what did u think of my race highlights as it was my first time doing this and I wana know what u thought
topgearstig
topgearstig

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down