Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Malaysian GP Countdown

<script src="http://www.clocklink.com/embed.js"></script><script type="text/javascript" language="JavaScript">obj=new Object;obj.clockfile="9002e-red.swf";obj.TimeZone="GMT";obj.width=320;obj.height=20;obj.From="2011,1,25,19,00,00";obj.Title="Malaysian%20GP";obj.wmode="transparent";showClock(obj);</script>

Latest topics
» Dirt 3 Sign up
Australian Gp Post Race comment/incidents EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 10:56 am by Craigieboy

» finally f1 2011 info
Australian Gp Post Race comment/incidents EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 5:52 am by s0ft_c0p1

» We race tonight
Australian Gp Post Race comment/incidents EmptyTue May 31, 2011 6:00 am by topgearstig

» everyone not playing f1 or being online
Australian Gp Post Race comment/incidents EmptyTue May 31, 2011 3:22 am by s0ft_c0p1

» Scarp last post. BUT R WE RACING TOMOZ 17th
Australian Gp Post Race comment/incidents EmptyTue May 17, 2011 2:14 pm by Jonneh-

» Is the champ this Tuesday I don't want it to be
Australian Gp Post Race comment/incidents EmptySun May 15, 2011 1:03 pm by topgearstig

» PSN BACK! YBYBYBYBYBYBYB
Australian Gp Post Race comment/incidents EmptySun May 15, 2011 12:42 pm by Mclaren-F1__

» f1 2011 pre order thought i let u know
Australian Gp Post Race comment/incidents EmptyTue May 03, 2011 1:42 am by s0ft_c0p1

» Psn back may 3rd
Australian Gp Post Race comment/incidents EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 11:21 am by topgearstig

Australian Gp Post Race comment/incidents

5 posters

Go down

Australian Gp Post Race comment/incidents Empty Australian Gp Post Race comment/incidents

Post  GingerAndy96 Tue Jan 11, 2011 12:47 pm

Hope everyone had a good race!!! Ok guys time to discuss the 2nd round of the championship.
1)How was your race?
2)Any punctures or incidents?
3)Where did you finish?
4)Are you happy with the result?

Mines ended with some sweary words and the boss suspended me from this race and Mark Webber filled the seat
GingerAndy96
GingerAndy96
Admin

https://f1-championship.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Australian Gp Post Race comment/incidents Empty Re: Australian Gp Post Race comment/incidents

Post  Teh Jeddler Tue Jan 11, 2011 1:18 pm

1. Bad
2. Lost Front wing once or twice
3. 7th
4. NAWWW!
Teh Jeddler
Teh Jeddler

Back to top Go down

Australian Gp Post Race comment/incidents Empty Re: Australian Gp Post Race comment/incidents

Post  GingerAndy96 Tue Jan 11, 2011 1:20 pm

Teh Jeddler wrote:1. Bad
2. Lost Front wing once or twice
3. 7th
4. NAWWW!

hmm bad
GingerAndy96
GingerAndy96
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  topgearstig Tue Jan 11, 2011 1:25 pm

Great had good battle with Jonney oh and wet
No
3rd
Yes
topgearstig
topgearstig

Back to top Go down

Post  Mclaren-F1__ Tue Jan 11, 2011 1:38 pm

Qualy: I was strangly off the Pace in Qualy, I set A 1:25:9xx, And it was a clean lap overall.

The Race: It was VERY eventful Straight from the Start with it LASHING IT DOWN with rain.

Topgear went off at turn 1, The lead was my, Then I the Cries 'SAFETY CAR' 'SAFETY CAR,' we all slowed down for adam to get a nose job. The restart was good, I had backed the field right up and Dropped The throttle Just after Ascari. Down Into turn 3 I hear there That there was a huge Incident Between Topgear and Joe, This has caused The contravercy This week. Just after this at turn 5 I lost it big time and rooftopper Passed. So people had pitted and got their wing and Tyres changed and we were then under safety car conditions again. But before the safety car line Rooftopper had dropped it and fell to the Back, so I was again in the Lead.

After this Jonny and Topgear wer Batteling HARD and I managed to Create a good enough Gap to stay ahead Pit for drys on lap 22ish and win by 38.7 Seconds, VERY EVENTFUL Race
Mclaren-F1__
Mclaren-F1__

Back to top Go down

Post  GingerAndy96 Tue Jan 11, 2011 1:41 pm

who recorded it so i can put the action in highlights and any incidents worth punishment
GingerAndy96
GingerAndy96
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mclaren-F1__ Tue Jan 11, 2011 1:47 pm

Jed and joe
Mclaren-F1__
Mclaren-F1__

Back to top Go down

Australian Gp Post Race comment/incidents Empty race summary

Post  JOE-BAKER---4 Tue Jan 11, 2011 1:51 pm

i am calling for a 1 place pen to promote me to 3rd and jack down after he took me out, mine and jed videos prove this, vote please. overall i was faster than johnny on drys first to pit for them but as u see in highlights a riduclous pit stop and being punted off cost me. An opourtunity lost definately but i hope u all believe that a penalty is desevered, as its the fairest thing. i dont want pens to be given out with happy meals but many have said its desevered. its a different inccident completely different to johnny's. i have been rammed soft cop like. i believe i should and could of been second.

for the future i believe the safety car system should be reviewed for malaysia.

Last edited by JOE-BAKER---4 on Tue Jan 11, 2011 3:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
JOE-BAKER---4
JOE-BAKER---4

Back to top Go down

Post  topgearstig Tue Jan 11, 2011 1:53 pm

The incident was my fault I went to fast down to the 3rd corner in the wet but I tried to avoyed him on my screen It I missed him but the rear of my car may have I'm sorry Joe if this effect your race but it was hard to see in the conditions sorry mate
topgearstig
topgearstig

Back to top Go down

Post  GingerAndy96 Tue Jan 11, 2011 1:59 pm

send your highlights joe
GingerAndy96
GingerAndy96
Admin

Back to top Go down

Australian Gp Post Race comment/incidents Empty Jach n Joe

Post  Teh Jeddler Tue Jan 11, 2011 2:07 pm

the clip of what happened with Jack and Joe will be up soon i will post a link to the youtube clip.
Teh Jeddler
Teh Jeddler

Back to top Go down

Australian Gp Post Race comment/incidents Empty andy read

Post  JOE-BAKER---4 Tue Jan 11, 2011 2:14 pm

GingerAndy96 wrote:send your highlights joe
will do they publishing now, the topgearstig inccident looks like jed did it on mine but on jeds capture card jed nowwhere near so we no its his fault, penalty deseverd as i was not let back through and wiped clean out
JOE-BAKER---4
JOE-BAKER---4

Back to top Go down

Post  GingerAndy96 Tue Jan 11, 2011 2:18 pm

JOE-BAKER---4 wrote:
GingerAndy96 wrote:send your highlights joe
will do they publishing now, the topgearstig inccident looks like jed did it on mine but on jeds capture card jed nowwhere near so we no its his fault, penalty deseverd as i was not let back through and wiped clean out

so the results were:

1 James
2 x
3 x
4 x
5 rooftoper
6 adam
7 jed
GingerAndy96
GingerAndy96
Admin

Back to top Go down

Australian Gp Post Race comment/incidents Empty Clip

Post  Teh Jeddler Tue Jan 11, 2011 2:19 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DRRDIgbTlKI
the quality will be bad at first ppl
Teh Jeddler
Teh Jeddler

Back to top Go down

Post  topgearstig Tue Jan 11, 2011 2:25 pm

It looks like a little touch and u would have gone flying it was harder but I did try and avoyed u as much as I could but it's hard to see
topgearstig
topgearstig

Back to top Go down

Post  topgearstig Tue Jan 11, 2011 2:27 pm

I think the conditions made it look worse than it was
topgearstig
topgearstig

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down