Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Malaysian GP Countdown

<script src="http://www.clocklink.com/embed.js"></script><script type="text/javascript" language="JavaScript">obj=new Object;obj.clockfile="9002e-red.swf";obj.TimeZone="GMT";obj.width=320;obj.height=20;obj.From="2011,1,25,19,00,00";obj.Title="Malaysian%20GP";obj.wmode="transparent";showClock(obj);</script>

Latest topics
» Dirt 3 Sign up
quali and race summary as it happened and HIGHLIGHTS comment on my race EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 10:56 am by Craigieboy

» finally f1 2011 info
quali and race summary as it happened and HIGHLIGHTS comment on my race EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 5:52 am by s0ft_c0p1

» We race tonight
quali and race summary as it happened and HIGHLIGHTS comment on my race EmptyTue May 31, 2011 6:00 am by topgearstig

» everyone not playing f1 or being online
quali and race summary as it happened and HIGHLIGHTS comment on my race EmptyTue May 31, 2011 3:22 am by s0ft_c0p1

» Scarp last post. BUT R WE RACING TOMOZ 17th
quali and race summary as it happened and HIGHLIGHTS comment on my race EmptyTue May 17, 2011 2:14 pm by Jonneh-

» Is the champ this Tuesday I don't want it to be
quali and race summary as it happened and HIGHLIGHTS comment on my race EmptySun May 15, 2011 1:03 pm by topgearstig

» PSN BACK! YBYBYBYBYBYBYB
quali and race summary as it happened and HIGHLIGHTS comment on my race EmptySun May 15, 2011 12:42 pm by Mclaren-F1__

» f1 2011 pre order thought i let u know
quali and race summary as it happened and HIGHLIGHTS comment on my race EmptyTue May 03, 2011 1:42 am by s0ft_c0p1

» Psn back may 3rd
quali and race summary as it happened and HIGHLIGHTS comment on my race EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 11:21 am by topgearstig

quali and race summary as it happened and HIGHLIGHTS comment on my race

4 posters

Go down

quali and race summary as it happened and HIGHLIGHTS comment on my race Empty quali and race summary as it happened and HIGHLIGHTS comment on my race

Post  JOE-BAKER---4 Tue Jan 11, 2011 12:23 pm

we have lost 3 since Bahrain, quali started with 7. everyone cornercutted to get an extra lap, which failed on the final run with cries of oh no i fuckedd it up.
order
1. james
2.topgearstig
3. joe baker
4. johnny
5.rooftopper
6.Jed
7.Adam
race starts wet bring it on.
Provisonal because i will be disputing being taken out james wins, johnny second, jack 3rd, me 4th, ben 5th, 6th adam, 7th jed

highlights
https://www.youtube.com/user/joe1515100?feature=mhum

Last edited by JOE-BAKER---4 on Tue Jan 11, 2011 3:00 pm; edited 5 times in total
JOE-BAKER---4
JOE-BAKER---4

Back to top Go down

quali and race summary as it happened and HIGHLIGHTS comment on my race Empty Re: quali and race summary as it happened and HIGHLIGHTS comment on my race

Post  GingerAndy96 Tue Jan 11, 2011 12:26 pm

Wow I wish I was there good luk guys
GingerAndy96
GingerAndy96
Admin

https://f1-championship.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

quali and race summary as it happened and HIGHLIGHTS comment on my race Empty Re: quali and race summary as it happened and HIGHLIGHTS comment on my race

Post  Mclaren-F1__ Tue Jan 11, 2011 3:09 pm

Great vid joe, love the starts LOL, I think you should be promoted too third as TGS was carless on the brakes, and did not give it back, Sorry Jack, but im not being biased
Mclaren-F1__
Mclaren-F1__

Back to top Go down

Post  topgearstig Tue Jan 11, 2011 3:19 pm

Is that a joke I didn't mean to hit him in the video he says visibility is bad then I crash but if u look I dont over take him at all and the only time I do is when he spins at turn 1 as I am in 5th behind he so I don't think anything should be done because I didn't gain a advantage in the incident and only did when he spun and that was joes fault Sorry mate and I couldn't stop by the road and let him past could I my fault but driver error
topgearstig
topgearstig

Back to top Go down

Post  Mclaren-F1__ Tue Jan 11, 2011 3:21 pm

Like i said carless on the brakes, this is whhy i told people too be careful at the start and TBH you were never gonna make the corner
Mclaren-F1__
Mclaren-F1__

Back to top Go down

Post  JOE-BAKER---4 Tue Jan 11, 2011 3:26 pm

u rammed me, it cant be sugar coated far enough about it u were behind, its still a ram. As james says to careless. saying u didnt mean to? hmmmmmmm, did ide mean to roll albers at san marino, no, he got fucked over from that though!!!!! i think u can't defend this, and u took andy out in bahrain, 3 inccidents 2 races not lookin gd, is it?
JOE-BAKER---4
JOE-BAKER---4

Back to top Go down

Post  topgearstig Tue Jan 11, 2011 3:30 pm

U were muted on mine so I didn't here u say that I does that annoying thing
I dont want a penalty me and Joe finished in much be places than last race I think we shall leave it I know it wad my fault by I couldnt slow the car down and I didn't see Joe until the last second
topgearstig
topgearstig

Back to top Go down

Post  JOE-BAKER---4 Wed Jan 12, 2011 12:30 am

doesn't change the fact i was taken out, conditions were the same for everyone, no one else had crashes i nearly hit ben and adam at turn 1 but backed out of it, u need to learn to. this crash lead to a later inccident, a few corners later, which put me to last place. bottom line race comprised just accept it, nobody means to u have rammed me i recoveryed to behind u so i should get a promotion, grid pens for malaysia are off the question because its not a relevant pen for the incident.

there is no defence for it we did the champ not to get rammed so why should i continue to take part if im gettin rammed

and in the race me and johnny heard u say ' it wasn't me i got hit from behind by adam or jed' when jed was the only car around u his vid proves he didn't hit u. but i think u blamed him cus u didn't realise he was filming. u have been caught out
JOE-BAKER---4
JOE-BAKER---4

Back to top Go down

Post  topgearstig Wed Jan 12, 2011 1:28 am

Joe I'm sorry for the crash but I was last after the first cornerr after going off I think that I should get a warning like Jonney did I'm very sorry for the crash but I think I we should keep the same positions we managed to get our selfs into better positions than Bahrain I am really sorry mate but I couldn't slow tha car in time even tho on my screen I missed u I think the rear of my car swung out and hit u sorry again and for the next Rae I will record my race
topgearstig
topgearstig

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down