Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Malaysian GP Countdown

<script src="http://www.clocklink.com/embed.js"></script><script type="text/javascript" language="JavaScript">obj=new Object;obj.clockfile="9002e-red.swf";obj.TimeZone="GMT";obj.width=320;obj.height=20;obj.From="2011,1,25,19,00,00";obj.Title="Malaysian%20GP";obj.wmode="transparent";showClock(obj);</script>

Latest topics
» Dirt 3 Sign up
Bahrain Gp Post race comments/incidents EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 10:56 am by Craigieboy

» finally f1 2011 info
Bahrain Gp Post race comments/incidents EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 5:52 am by s0ft_c0p1

» We race tonight
Bahrain Gp Post race comments/incidents EmptyTue May 31, 2011 6:00 am by topgearstig

» everyone not playing f1 or being online
Bahrain Gp Post race comments/incidents EmptyTue May 31, 2011 3:22 am by s0ft_c0p1

» Scarp last post. BUT R WE RACING TOMOZ 17th
Bahrain Gp Post race comments/incidents EmptyTue May 17, 2011 2:14 pm by Jonneh-

» Is the champ this Tuesday I don't want it to be
Bahrain Gp Post race comments/incidents EmptySun May 15, 2011 1:03 pm by topgearstig

» PSN BACK! YBYBYBYBYBYBYB
Bahrain Gp Post race comments/incidents EmptySun May 15, 2011 12:42 pm by Mclaren-F1__

» f1 2011 pre order thought i let u know
Bahrain Gp Post race comments/incidents EmptyTue May 03, 2011 1:42 am by s0ft_c0p1

» Psn back may 3rd
Bahrain Gp Post race comments/incidents EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 11:21 am by topgearstig

Bahrain Gp Post race comments/incidents

+3
rooftopper
Mclaren-F1__
GingerAndy96
7 posters

Go down

Bahrain Gp Post race comments/incidents Empty Bahrain Gp Post race comments/incidents

Post  GingerAndy96 Tue Jan 04, 2011 8:57 am

Hope everyone had a good race to start the season!!! Ok guys time to discuss the 1st round of the championship.
1)How was your race?
2)Any punctures or incidents?
3)Where did you finish?
4)Are you happy with the result?

GingerAndy96
GingerAndy96
Admin

https://f1-championship.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Bahrain Gp Post race comments/incidents Empty Re: Bahrain Gp Post race comments/incidents

Post  Mclaren-F1__ Tue Jan 04, 2011 1:42 pm

Qualifying went well until I SMASHED INTO Jonny on my hot lap and recived a 5 place grid penalty.

Anyways the Race

We started under the safety car and I got a great start passing Rooftopper and Samster in the first corner. One lap later I was watching behind Andy and Topgear and they touched around the last corner and both slid wide and I passed them both. Now I turned my attentions too Phil and was catching him fast. Lap 5 Phil pits and i am released into the lead on Hard tyres. After this it was farily simple and on lap 19 onto the soft tyres I had a blinder of a lap 1:52:779 and by the end 25 seconds in the lead. Smile
Mclaren-F1__
Mclaren-F1__

Back to top Go down

Bahrain Gp Post race comments/incidents Empty Re: Bahrain Gp Post race comments/incidents

Post  rooftopper Tue Jan 04, 2011 1:42 pm

It was going fine until my internet connection dropped. Doh
anyway always next race
rooftopper
rooftopper

Back to top Go down

Post  GingerAndy96 Tue Jan 04, 2011 2:28 pm

rooftopper wrote:It was going fine until my internet connection dropped. Doh
anyway always next race

Dont worry Ben, you get points if your connection goes so you got 2pts as you were classified 9th
GingerAndy96
GingerAndy96
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  rooftopper Tue Jan 04, 2011 2:30 pm

cool
why on the results on the main page is (CNTION) after my name?
rooftopper
rooftopper

Back to top Go down

Bahrain Gp Post race comments/incidents Empty Boring race!

Post  The_Samster Tue Jan 04, 2011 2:34 pm

Erm gona be onest i thought that is the most boring race i have even done lol. erm quali was pretty plain too as everyone was posting 1.54. i was pretty anoyed on the first race as i was in the lead then we had to re-start due to penalties lol. i was gaining to andy at like lap 19 but then i had a few spins so that put me out of battle for 2nd.

I also have a major problem with my pit crew for force india and when i exit the box as i just rev the whole way out doing about 21 mph so i lose alot of places. This a request to andy if me and topgearstig are able to swap cars?

Hopefully round 2 is so much better!

SEE YOU ALL SOON Very Happy
The_Samster
The_Samster

Back to top Go down

Post  GingerAndy96 Tue Jan 04, 2011 2:38 pm

The_Samster wrote:Erm gona be onest i thought that is the most boring race i have even done lol. erm quali was pretty plain too as everyone was posting 1.54. i was pretty anoyed on the first race as i was in the lead then we had to re-start due to penalties lol. i was gaining to andy at like lap 19 but then i had a few spins so that put me out of battle for 2nd.

I also have a major problem with my pit crew for force india and when i exit the box as i just rev the whole way out doing about 21 mph so i lose alot of places. This a request to andy if me and topgearstig are able to swap cars?

Hopefully round 2 is so much better!

SEE YOU ALL SOON Very Happy

unlucky with the pit stop No feel free to swap cars if you agree
GingerAndy96
GingerAndy96
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  The_Samster Tue Jan 04, 2011 2:40 pm

Okey Andy. oh erm are there any videos? lol wona see a few battles coz i was by myself the whole race lol
The_Samster
The_Samster

Back to top Go down

Bahrain Gp Post race comments/incidents Empty my race summary

Post  JOE-BAKER---4 Tue Jan 04, 2011 2:42 pm

car was a dog, struggled to keep it on the road as people around me saw on various occasions. my last place in quali was the result of 8 spins in the session. I will have to look forward to Australia and hope to be scoring more points and doing what i no i can.
JOE-BAKER---4
JOE-BAKER---4

Back to top Go down

Post  Pip Van Winkle Tue Jan 04, 2011 3:14 pm

Well first of all I got to thank Joe for the driver of the day award. My race started off average really, got beaten into the first corner by Andy but regained it quickhly (a bit rashly as well if I'm honest). I held on to the lead but felt the pressure from the eventuall race winner James. I stuck to my race stategy and pitted on lap 5 which turned out to be a mistake as I never got the same feeling from the car as I did in qualy with low fuel.Andy did get passed me again as I made a mistake on track, but Andy also made a mistake and I was back through and held on to my position. As a whole though 2nd is a strong, good start to the season and long may it continue.

Pip Van Winkle

Back to top Go down

Post  topgearstig Wed Jan 05, 2011 8:57 am

had wank race, wank car, wank alround realy
oh and everyone needs to have a look at mine and jonnehs incident joe has a youtube link
topgearstig
topgearstig

Back to top Go down

Post  topgearstig Wed Jan 05, 2011 9:40 am

andy will it be ok for me to move to williams if joes goes to hrt as i heard about the shit force india pit lane glitch
topgearstig
topgearstig

Back to top Go down

Post  GingerAndy96 Wed Jan 05, 2011 9:46 am

topgearstig wrote:andy will it be ok for me to move to williams if joes goes to hrt as i heard about the shit force india pit lane glitch

IF joe agrees btw have a look at website http://www.wix.com/f1_2010/f1-championship
GingerAndy96
GingerAndy96
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down