Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Malaysian GP Countdown

<script src="http://www.clocklink.com/embed.js"></script><script type="text/javascript" language="JavaScript">obj=new Object;obj.clockfile="9002e-red.swf";obj.TimeZone="GMT";obj.width=320;obj.height=20;obj.From="2011,1,25,19,00,00";obj.Title="Malaysian%20GP";obj.wmode="transparent";showClock(obj);</script>

Latest topics
» Dirt 3 Sign up
Joes rant by James EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 10:56 am by Craigieboy

» finally f1 2011 info
Joes rant by James EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 5:52 am by s0ft_c0p1

» We race tonight
Joes rant by James EmptyTue May 31, 2011 6:00 am by topgearstig

» everyone not playing f1 or being online
Joes rant by James EmptyTue May 31, 2011 3:22 am by s0ft_c0p1

» Scarp last post. BUT R WE RACING TOMOZ 17th
Joes rant by James EmptyTue May 17, 2011 2:14 pm by Jonneh-

» Is the champ this Tuesday I don't want it to be
Joes rant by James EmptySun May 15, 2011 1:03 pm by topgearstig

» PSN BACK! YBYBYBYBYBYBYB
Joes rant by James EmptySun May 15, 2011 12:42 pm by Mclaren-F1__

» f1 2011 pre order thought i let u know
Joes rant by James EmptyTue May 03, 2011 1:42 am by s0ft_c0p1

» Psn back may 3rd
Joes rant by James EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 11:21 am by topgearstig

Joes rant by James

5 posters

Go down

Joes rant by James Empty Joes rant by James

Post  Mclaren-F1__ Tue Mar 15, 2011 4:29 pm

Joe says he is not happy firstly because of what happened in the race, but also found andys message about leaving the championship very strong.

He references Kubica vs Alonso silverstone 2010. This is where Kubica is ahead and making Alonso account for him taking the corner he did and drove round he outside, Jonny didnt account for the driver ahead so drove (Alonso would have hit Kubica) into Joe. Joes question is in a practice race, How come he didnt hit phil when he was behind for 12 laps?

Andy you said yourself today, Jonnys racecraft is underprivalaged, You referenced Hungary. Jonny did the same thing one line and then tapped the back of my car. Phil is on yourside due too Joe not recording but said Jonny hits Joe who is ahead and making corner, thus not accounting for a driver on the apex. Andy you were the one telling jonny to back into Joe eariler in the race........
Thanks for being unbiased Rolling Eyes

Missed your oppurtunity to win.....
Mclaren-F1__
Mclaren-F1__

Back to top Go down

Joes rant by James Empty Re: Joes rant by James

Post  topgearstig Tue Mar 15, 2011 4:40 pm

Firstly I agree with Joe as I was behind them when it happened Joe ran wide came back on track to find jonny crashing into him. On the video Jonney should have know that Joe was coming bk on the track and should he made room but he hit him also I think there should be a penalty for the touch and the cutting corner after and not letting him back threw

And secondly what message was this about leaving
topgearstig
topgearstig

Back to top Go down

Post  GingerAndy96 Wed Mar 16, 2011 9:21 am

http://community.codemasters.com/forum/f1-2010-game-1316/458852-help-championship-crash-2.html I think this says it all

thats about HRTs fault 12-0 Ferraris Fault
GingerAndy96
GingerAndy96
Admin

https://f1-championship.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  s0ft_c0p1 Wed Mar 16, 2011 12:01 pm

so whos in the hrt and whos fault is it and y is joe using a different account
s0ft_c0p1
s0ft_c0p1

Back to top Go down

Post  GingerAndy96 Wed Mar 16, 2011 12:09 pm

GingerAndy96
GingerAndy96
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  s0ft_c0p1 Wed Mar 16, 2011 12:30 pm

looks like joes fault but he could have thought jonneh was past cuz i no that wen other cars are directly to the side of u u cant see them at all cuz thats wot happens to me sometimes when i crash into people
s0ft_c0p1
s0ft_c0p1

Back to top Go down

Post  Jonneh- Wed Mar 16, 2011 3:33 pm

iv got a couple of things to say, firstly i think my video and the thoughts of the comments posted on the codemasters forum 100% back me up here, someone (i think it was james) said that joe went 12 laps behind someone without touching them, james you will see when i upload my full highlights video that i was lapping 6-7 tenths PER SECTOR faster than joe and was almost touching him at the end of every lap. how you think i am an unclean driver from this incident amazes me AND you can see quite clearly joe is NOWHERE NEAR infront of me when i turn in, when i got along side joe into the turn before the chicane i thought EXACTLY this - "Shit im going to hit him & get a pen if i launch it up the inside there" so i backed out, he then ran very wide so i made my 'overtaking' attempt which was basically get through the chicane without a touch and iv got p1, but we all know that didnt happen, discuss that yourselves, i have no comment on it other than it was a racing incident AT BEST
secondly, james says andy told me to 'back into joe' im not saying he didnt say that but he did not mean LITERALLY stop on the track and let him hit me he meant slow him down and let andy gain time on him, in what way does that make andy biased?
and LASTLY jack, all im going to say to you is, no chance. i hate to be the one saying this but if i get a penalty from that I WILL leave the championship -quoted from joe about jack getting/not getting penalty in melbourne- and i only cut the corner as i was unaware joe had spun until i looked behind me AFTER i had cut the corner, i didnt come straight back on to the track cos, common sense if he was there i would have slammed into the side of him resulting in immediate penalty.
Jonneh-
Jonneh-

Back to top Go down

Post  topgearstig Wed Mar 16, 2011 4:23 pm

Put up highlights
topgearstig
topgearstig

Back to top Go down

Post  Jonneh- Thu Mar 17, 2011 8:48 am

im doing my highlights now, should be up tonight.
Jonneh-
Jonneh-

Back to top Go down

Post  GingerAndy96 Thu Mar 17, 2011 9:01 am

Jonneh- wrote:iv got a couple of things to say, firstly i think my video and the thoughts of the comments posted on the codemasters forum 100% back me up here, someone (i think it was james) said that joe went 12 laps behind someone without touching them, james you will see when i upload my full highlights video that i was lapping 6-7 tenths PER SECTOR faster than joe and was almost touching him at the end of every lap. how you think i am an unclean driver from this incident amazes me AND you can see quite clearly joe is NOWHERE NEAR infront of me when i turn in, when i got along side joe into the turn before the chicane i thought EXACTLY this - "Shit im going to hit him & get a pen if i launch it up the inside there" so i backed out, he then ran very wide so i made my 'overtaking' attempt which was basically get through the chicane without a touch and iv got p1, but we all know that didnt happen, discuss that yourselves, i have no comment on it other than it was a racing incident AT BEST
secondly, james says andy told me to 'back into joe' im not saying he didnt say that but he did not mean LITERALLY stop on the track and let him hit me he meant slow him down and let andy gain time on him, in what way does that make andy biased?
and LASTLY jack, all im going to say to you is, no chance. i hate to be the one saying this but if i get a penalty from that I WILL leave the championship -quoted from joe about jack getting/not getting penalty in melbourne- and i only cut the corner as i was unaware joe had spun until i looked behind me AFTER i had cut the corner, i didnt come straight back on to the track cos, common sense if he was there i would have slammed into the side of him resulting in immediate penalty.

I believe a combination of that post and the view on the codies forum puts the final nail in Joes coffin. Jonny what an epic post.
GingerAndy96
GingerAndy96
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jonneh- Thu Mar 17, 2011 9:02 am

thank you. Very Happy
Jonneh-
Jonneh-

Back to top Go down

Post  Mclaren-F1__ Thu Mar 17, 2011 10:43 am

Firstly this post came from joes mouth not myn

Joe :
1. joe know you wouldnt stop on track, but andy ment hold joe up
2. You hit me before the corner, and this is what i want you to be penilised for, not the spin
3. my point of veiw (onboard the car) it was definatly a penality, and I would have have the win if i had recorded.

I know it will go down as a racing incident and that andy wont yeild, good job me and James will retaint the 1-2 after monaco Exclamation

James : Wheres the rivalry without the grudge?
Mclaren-F1__
Mclaren-F1__

Back to top Go down

Post  Jonneh- Thu Mar 17, 2011 10:46 am

i didnt hit joe before the incident wtf?! explain that?
Jonneh-
Jonneh-

Back to top Go down

Post  Jonneh- Thu Mar 17, 2011 12:00 pm

umm james can i say i watch the full race again while making my highlights video, and i didnt hit joe i havent a clue what your on about there-
check my highlights please everyone Smile
https://www.youtube.com/user/ThaJonnyTorres?feature=mhum
Jonneh-
Jonneh-

Back to top Go down

Post  GingerAndy96 Thu Mar 17, 2011 12:51 pm

Mclaren-F1__ wrote:Firstly this post came from joes mouth not myn

Joe :
1. joe know you wouldnt stop on track, but andy ment hold joe up
2. You hit me before the corner, and this is what i want you to be penilised for, not the spin
3. my point of veiw (onboard the car) it was definatly a penality, and I would have have the win if i had recorded.

I know it will go down as a racing incident and that andy wont yeild, good job me and James will retaint the 1-2 after monaco Exclamation

James : Wheres the rivalry without the grudge?

Ok glad to see that this seems to have calmed down a little Mad

Two things to say from what ive quoted,

1. I don't think that there is anything to yield for and in my eyes it shouldn't even go down as a racing incident in my opinion Joe is at fault
2. The grudge came from Joes reaction after the incident " F******,B*****" hurling abuse then deleting Jonny
GingerAndy96
GingerAndy96
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum