Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Malaysian GP Countdown

<script src="http://www.clocklink.com/embed.js"></script><script type="text/javascript" language="JavaScript">obj=new Object;obj.clockfile="9002e-red.swf";obj.TimeZone="GMT";obj.width=320;obj.height=20;obj.From="2011,1,25,19,00,00";obj.Title="Malaysian%20GP";obj.wmode="transparent";showClock(obj);</script>

Latest topics
» Dirt 3 Sign up
jack and joe incident  EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 10:56 am by Craigieboy

» finally f1 2011 info
jack and joe incident  EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 5:52 am by s0ft_c0p1

» We race tonight
jack and joe incident  EmptyTue May 31, 2011 6:00 am by topgearstig

» everyone not playing f1 or being online
jack and joe incident  EmptyTue May 31, 2011 3:22 am by s0ft_c0p1

» Scarp last post. BUT R WE RACING TOMOZ 17th
jack and joe incident  EmptyTue May 17, 2011 2:14 pm by Jonneh-

» Is the champ this Tuesday I don't want it to be
jack and joe incident  EmptySun May 15, 2011 1:03 pm by topgearstig

» PSN BACK! YBYBYBYBYBYBYB
jack and joe incident  EmptySun May 15, 2011 12:42 pm by Mclaren-F1__

» f1 2011 pre order thought i let u know
jack and joe incident  EmptyTue May 03, 2011 1:42 am by s0ft_c0p1

» Psn back may 3rd
jack and joe incident  EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 11:21 am by topgearstig

jack and joe incident

+2
JOE-BAKER---4
topgearstig
6 posters

Go down

jack and joe incident  Empty jack and joe incident

Post  topgearstig Wed Jan 12, 2011 5:14 am

the incident was my fault i was on the brakes late and on my screen i avoyed u but my rear end must of hit u. but i dont see why i need to get a peanlty becasue u blame me for the crash between u jed and adam when i was know where near it. so thats were u got knocked off worse because u lost lots of places there .
in the crash i gained no advantge over u at all in either of these crashes and the only way i got past u was when u spun at turn 1and i went pass i think that a penalty would be very harsh and i do think that i should be given a warning and also u got 2 penaltys so i dont realy wana lose a place and points becasue there was more to the race than my crash

sorry but there was
topgearstig
topgearstig

Back to top Go down

jack and joe incident  Empty Re: jack and joe incident

Post  JOE-BAKER---4 Wed Jan 12, 2011 7:05 am

there is the fact that u crashed into me and wiped me out i lost time to the others and this made me close to jed which led to a crash. bottom line u hit me. ur fault penalty should follow obviously u dont like it, its a ram i had nothing wrong as i have a slight look back its your front not rear its forward motion i travel in if the rears your rear touched mine it would of been sideways inccident. just hold ur hands up. i m not going to take part in a champ where ramming is acceptable
JOE-BAKER---4
JOE-BAKER---4

Back to top Go down

Post  topgearstig Wed Jan 12, 2011 7:33 am

joe this has blown way out of preportion i dont wana take a penalty but i dont mind taking a five place grid penalty at malaysia as i dont wana lose 15 well batlled points but we both scored well even tho the conditions were bad. and this race was better than bahrain
topgearstig
topgearstig

Back to top Go down

Post  GingerAndy96 Wed Jan 12, 2011 7:55 am

This will be sorted on friday wen go on ps3 so ENOUGH i dont wanna see any more posts on the forum about this untill i talk to both of u on friday then we will see from there
GingerAndy96
GingerAndy96
Admin

https://f1-championship.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Teh Jeddler Wed Jan 12, 2011 11:55 am

Andy u seem like the parent of the forum! lol!
Teh Jeddler
Teh Jeddler

Back to top Go down

Post  Mclaren-F1__ Wed Jan 12, 2011 4:05 pm

Were all Entitled too an opinion andy, and I would like too say......

Fair Enough TGS did not mean to, we all get that.... Thing is, think from Joes perspective.

You get Hit, immediately, you will want too know who is responsible which you have too say is Understandable, Would you agree?

In racing if someone takes you out and does not recieve a penalty the rules need some SERIOUS changes, as One driver is putting another at a disadvantage WITHOUT A PENALTY?!?!?!?!?
This is despite the driver means it or not

So my verdict would be that TGS must recieve a penalty of some kind, I stongly suggest he gets demoted to 4th, Failing this he should recieve a Grid and time Penalty at the next race. But a grid penalty is not a sufficient, as it is not enough of a disadvantage, in my opinion

As for you Andy, you shouldnt be locking your mum in the bathroom and pissing on the toilet seat tbh

Incident was similar to this (except Joe was put into more of a disadvantage) And Adrianovrm was demoted behind the ferrari at the end of the race

Last edited by Mclaren-F1__ on Wed Jan 12, 2011 4:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mclaren-F1__
Mclaren-F1__

Back to top Go down

Post  Mclaren-F1__ Wed Jan 12, 2011 4:22 pm

I would also Like too say.... In Mos's Champ you will see one of these incidents every 5 races, Because everyone is SUPER CAUTIOUS when behind someone else (as if they were in multi-million pound machines, with there life in danger). Just be careful
Mclaren-F1__
Mclaren-F1__

Back to top Go down

Post  JOE-BAKER---4 Thu Jan 13, 2011 5:05 am

Mclaren-F1__ wrote:I would also Like too say.... In Mos's Champ you will see one of these incidents every 5 races, Because everyone is SUPER CAUTIOUS when behind someone else (as if they were in multi-million pound machines, with there life in danger). Just be careful

james im quoting so i can respond to u. i am annoyed cus we all say ohh its realistic or this could be improved, but at least the way we race should be realistic. we also need to talk about the safety car as me and you discussed in the race. the penalty i believe is 'caused an avoidable inccident' it was avoidable if he was driving with more caution in the conditions also every1 else avoided it i stopped for ben and adam at turn 1. you have to use your brain and realise in that split second. no more diiscussion friday it will be resolved and every1 should voice there opinion
JOE-BAKER---4
JOE-BAKER---4

Back to top Go down

Post  GingerAndy96 Thu Jan 13, 2011 8:20 am

Mclaren-F1__ wrote:I would also Like too say.... In Mos's Champ you will see one of these incidents every 5 races, Because everyone is SUPER CAUTIOUS when behind someone else (as if they were in multi-million pound machines, with there life in danger). Just be careful

Thank you James this
Is what some people in here need to be told I would also like to add in glens incident he was given the place back after the race because he didn't get place back

Wen Joe spun at the safety car restart tgs was behind therefore tgs. Should. Only get a warning for causing a collsion like jonny. Any more from jonny or Jack will result in pen for hitting others to often

If tgs stayed infront of joe thn there would be a change in places but Joe spun after bein let through if Joe never spun we wouldn't be talkin about this as he would hav stayed in front

Finally my race edit won't upload:(
GingerAndy96
GingerAndy96
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  GingerAndy96 Thu Jan 13, 2011 8:27 am

GingerAndy96 wrote:

Thank you James this
Is what some people in here need to be told I would also like to add in glens incident he was given the place back after the race because he didn't get place back

Wen Joe spun at the safety car restart tgs was behind therefore tgs. Should. Only get a warning for causing a collsion like jonny. Any more from jonny or Jack will result in pen for hitting others to often

If tgs stayed infront of joe thn there would be a change in places but Joe spun after bein let through if Joe never spun we wouldn't be talkin about this as he would hav stayed in front

Finally my race edit won't upload:(

If jonny gets away With it so should Jack there is clear favouritism involved jack and jonny are both on a final warning..... Jack still isn't out of it yet as some people hav said he blamed Jed for crash if this is true (which I will fin out on Friday ) HE will get sent to the back of the grid
GingerAndy96
GingerAndy96
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JOE-BAKER---4 Thu Jan 13, 2011 9:06 am

kk give him a warnin, the difference is johnny is more catious and has less crashes his was after the apex with tc on that acceleration, im not gettin rammed in a champ it was terrible an avoidable inccident just some1 tryin to get past to quickly without biding his time for a proper move to develop. its clear andy's mind is made up, so its unecessary to talk on fri. cba to do champ, gd luck james.

and u said wen joe spun i didnt spin i got spun its avoidable also in johnnys case there was a poll. favouritisicm both incidents were different they have been dealt with after differently
JOE-BAKER---4
JOE-BAKER---4

Back to top Go down

Post  Jonneh- Thu Jan 13, 2011 10:15 am

JOE-BAKER---4 wrote:kk give him a warnin, the difference is johnny is more catious and has less crashes his was after the apex with tc on that acceleration, im not gettin rammed in a champ it was terrible an avoidable inccident just some1 tryin to get past to quickly without biding his time for a proper move to develop. its clear andy's mind is made up, so its unecessary to talk on fri. cba to do champ, gd luck james.

and u said wen joe spun i didnt spin i got spun its avoidable also in johnnys case there was a poll. favouritisicm both incidents were different they have been dealt with after differently

thank you joe, although i did only get a warning (which i am greatful for) i still feel that mine and jacks collision wasnt my fault, im not saying it was his fault either. the circumstances in this collision are completely different though, topgear has said countless times about the conditions (which i completely agree with were very bad and we discussed over the mic during the race we thought in real life the race would have been red-flagged, if it would even been allowed to start) but under these conditions AND the fact that he had taken turn 3 in the conditions in the previous laps he SHOULD know the correct braking point, he should know fine well that he has to be very cautious braking.

i think everyone who reads this has to consider what ive said AND we cant let joe leave the championship, im going to be the first person to say this, joe, please dont leave
Jonneh-
Jonneh-

Back to top Go down

Post  topgearstig Thu Jan 13, 2011 10:34 am

Already said it in other post Jonney and I have taken matters into my own hands and given myself a penalty to stop everyone moaning end of c u in malyasia
topgearstig
topgearstig

Back to top Go down

Post  JOE-BAKER---4 Thu Jan 13, 2011 10:50 am

topgearstig wrote:Already said it in other post Jonney and I have taken matters into my own hands and given myself a penalty to stop everyone moaning end of c u in malyasia

jack ur not getting a pen. what needs to come from this is u need to learn and not be so quik to overtake. thats the crucial thing cus u've been in alot of incidents lately. andy i have made my mind up i feel every1 should realise its a pen and if this happens in future then its a pen i may not be doing next few races anyway. its deffo a pen, an avoidable incident, in real f1 he would get 1 [b][i]but dont give jack a pen this time
JOE-BAKER---4
JOE-BAKER---4

Back to top Go down

Post  topgearstig Thu Jan 13, 2011 10:53 am

Ok thx but why u not doing any of the other races
topgearstig
topgearstig

Back to top Go down

Post  JOE-BAKER---4 Thu Jan 13, 2011 10:56 am

topgearstig wrote:Ok thx but why u not doing any of the other races
long story might be yet
JOE-BAKER---4
JOE-BAKER---4

Back to top Go down

Post  GingerAndy96 Thu Jan 13, 2011 11:34 am

Having read what Jonny has said,

This occured on lap 2! Jonny has said that "he should no where braking point is because we went round 1 lap"

I was unaware of this I thought this was everyone finding a braking point ON LAP 1! which is stupid havin watched joes highlights.
Also what Joe said is correct that Mr stig that was ridiculos attempt at an overtake conditions have nothing to do with it as you should have known the braking point. It was a crazy lunge and what joe said is correct. Take ur time be cautious with lots of fuel on board
GingerAndy96
GingerAndy96
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  topgearstig Thu Jan 13, 2011 1:42 pm

So what's happening am i getting a penalty or not
topgearstig
topgearstig

Back to top Go down

Post  GingerAndy96 Thu Jan 13, 2011 1:44 pm

topgearstig wrote:So what's happening am i getting a penalty or not
yes
GingerAndy96
GingerAndy96
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Teh Jeddler Thu Jan 13, 2011 3:14 pm

Heyyyy, uploaded my race higlights if guys want 2 c them plz 'like' the vid and 'favourite' it awsell, oh and dont forget to subscribe!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4CtnUOMtgC4
Teh Jeddler
Teh Jeddler

Back to top Go down

Post  topgearstig Thu Jan 13, 2011 5:03 pm

Has anyone including andy and Joe seen the vote results
topgearstig
topgearstig

Back to top Go down

Post  Jonneh- Fri Jan 14, 2011 8:43 am

GingerAndy96 wrote:Having read what Jonny has said,

This occured on lap 2! Jonny has said that "he should no where braking point is because we went round 1 lap"

I was unaware of this I thought this was everyone finding a braking point ON LAP 1! which is stupid havin watched joes highlights.
Also what Joe said is correct that Mr stig that was ridiculos attempt at an overtake conditions have nothing to do with it as you should have known the braking point. It was a crazy lunge and what joe said is correct. Take ur time be cautious with lots of fuel on board
andy it was on lap 3?
Jonneh-
Jonneh-

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down