Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Malaysian GP Countdown

<script src="http://www.clocklink.com/embed.js"></script><script type="text/javascript" language="JavaScript">obj=new Object;obj.clockfile="9002e-red.swf";obj.TimeZone="GMT";obj.width=320;obj.height=20;obj.From="2011,1,25,19,00,00";obj.Title="Malaysian%20GP";obj.wmode="transparent";showClock(obj);</script>

Latest topics
» Dirt 3 Sign up
Tue Jun 07, 2011 10:56 am by Craigieboy

» finally f1 2011 info
Fri Jun 03, 2011 5:52 am by s0ft_c0p1

» We race tonight
Tue May 31, 2011 6:00 am by topgearstig

» everyone not playing f1 or being online
Tue May 31, 2011 3:22 am by s0ft_c0p1

» Scarp last post. BUT R WE RACING TOMOZ 17th
Tue May 17, 2011 2:14 pm by Jonneh-

» Is the champ this Tuesday I don't want it to be
Sun May 15, 2011 1:03 pm by topgearstig

» PSN BACK! YBYBYBYBYBYBYB
Sun May 15, 2011 12:42 pm by Mclaren-F1__

» f1 2011 pre order thought i let u know
Tue May 03, 2011 1:42 am by s0ft_c0p1

» Psn back may 3rd
Fri Apr 29, 2011 11:21 am by topgearstig

jack and joe incident

Go down

jack and joe incident

Post  topgearstig on Wed Jan 12, 2011 5:14 am

the incident was my fault i was on the brakes late and on my screen i avoyed u but my rear end must of hit u. but i dont see why i need to get a peanlty becasue u blame me for the crash between u jed and adam when i was know where near it. so thats were u got knocked off worse because u lost lots of places there .
in the crash i gained no advantge over u at all in either of these crashes and the only way i got past u was when u spun at turn 1and i went pass i think that a penalty would be very harsh and i do think that i should be given a warning and also u got 2 penaltys so i dont realy wana lose a place and points becasue there was more to the race than my crash

sorry but there was
topgearstig

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: jack and joe incident

Post  JOE-BAKER---4 on Wed Jan 12, 2011 7:05 am

there is the fact that u crashed into me and wiped me out i lost time to the others and this made me close to jed which led to a crash. bottom line u hit me. ur fault penalty should follow obviously u dont like it, its a ram i had nothing wrong as i have a slight look back its your front not rear its forward motion i travel in if the rears your rear touched mine it would of been sideways inccident. just hold ur hands up. i m not going to take part in a champ where ramming is acceptable
JOE-BAKER---4

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  topgearstig on Wed Jan 12, 2011 7:33 am

joe this has blown way out of preportion i dont wana take a penalty but i dont mind taking a five place grid penalty at malaysia as i dont wana lose 15 well batlled points but we both scored well even tho the conditions were bad. and this race was better than bahrain
topgearstig

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  GingerAndy96 on Wed Jan 12, 2011 7:55 am

This will be sorted on friday wen go on ps3 so ENOUGH i dont wanna see any more posts on the forum about this untill i talk to both of u on friday then we will see from there
GingerAndy96
Admin

View user profile http://f1-championship.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Teh Jeddler on Wed Jan 12, 2011 11:55 am

Andy u seem like the parent of the forum! lol!
Teh Jeddler

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Mclaren-F1__ on Wed Jan 12, 2011 4:05 pm

Were all Entitled too an opinion andy, and I would like too say......

Fair Enough TGS did not mean to, we all get that.... Thing is, think from Joes perspective.

You get Hit, immediately, you will want too know who is responsible which you have too say is Understandable, Would you agree?

In racing if someone takes you out and does not recieve a penalty the rules need some SERIOUS changes, as One driver is putting another at a disadvantage WITHOUT A PENALTY?!?!?!?!?
This is despite the driver means it or not

So my verdict would be that TGS must recieve a penalty of some kind, I stongly suggest he gets demoted to 4th, Failing this he should recieve a Grid and time Penalty at the next race. But a grid penalty is not a sufficient, as it is not enough of a disadvantage, in my opinion

As for you Andy, you shouldnt be locking your mum in the bathroom and pissing on the toilet seat tbh